One of the best and most efficient ways to learn about great franchise concepts is to work with a franchise broker. Franchise brokers are constantly immersed with all of the latest trends in franchising, and can present you with opportunities that may be a fit for you.
All FBA consultants go through an extensive training program that not only consists of broker processes but also includes legal training, industry training, client training, profitability studies, franchisor training, and more. They’re also provided with the tools needed to help them examine a franchisor’s continued viability and profitability. That knowledge is then passed onto you.
Another part of the training that’s offered to Franchise Brokers Association members has to do with FTC compliance and professionalism. Just like all franchises aren’t created equal, all franchise brokers aren’t either. The FBA is raising the bar. Look at their mission statement.
If you’d like to find out more about working with an FBA broker, go to their website.
Have you ever thought about learning how to become a franchise investor?
Hundreds of people who have been interested in purchasing a franchise have first become a franchise broker. Why you may ask? Not only do they have access to insider information on ALL the franchises, they actually get paid a commission to purchase their franchise!
If you like business and researching opportunities, franchise brokering may be worth a look. The FBA offers the the #1 choice for Initial Training by investigators when “Compared to other Broker Groups”. They have also been the leaders in introducing new technologies and tools to improve the businesses of their members. A few of these innovations are:
- Creation of FLS (Franchise Listing Service) with 55+ search criteria on Franchisors
- Extensive lead programs in niche markets
- Legal support and accounting support for every transaction
- Professionally designed website for all members who receive FBA training
- Daily presentations on franchises & industry information
- Hundreds of hours of training is archived within their Members Only Resource Center
- Live national broker support provided from the staff at FBA headquarters in Orlando, FL
- Access to join other Brokers in Mastermind Groups
Learn more about the FBA’s extensive broker training program here.