If you’re considering the idea of someday owning a franchise business, and you’d like to take steps to lower your financial risk, this free small business webinar is for you.
I was approached by the staff at *MyEntre.Net, a division of the University of Northern Iowa, to put together and present a webinar outlining the steps needed to properly research a franchise business. I’ve done just that, and I invite you to attend this free online event, Thursday.
Thursday September 29th @ 1:00 pm (CT)
Royal Tips on Researching Franchises
- What the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is
- Who to call to find out the real deal about the franchise business
- How to find out how much money the franchisees are making
- Why you’ll need a good camera (What?)
And much, much more…
If you’re thinking about becoming a franchise owner in the near future, you’ll want to attend this free webinar.
Go here to register for this free event. See you on Thursday!
* MyEntre.Net is ”an entrepreneurship development system consisting of an online social network and several free web-based entrepreneurial resources, coupled with collaboratively driven services and capital for entrepreneurs in Iowa.” (Taken from the MyEntre.Net website.)