If you’re starting to explore the idea of becoming the owner of a franchise business, you owe it to yourself to have a conversation with me. That’s because I do whatever it takes to insure that my clients are making good choices.
When I say “good choices,” it’s not just about the franchises that you choose to learn more about. You’ll need to;
- Choose an investment amount that you’re comfortable with
- Choose which professional skills you can best leverage in a business of your own
- Choose how to find the right franchises to look into
- Choose the right tools to do careful franchise research
- Choose the right form of financing
- Choose the right location for your franchise (Unless it’s a home-based franchise.)
- Choose a great attorney
There will be even more choices that you’ll have to make. I’ll try my absolute best to make sure you make the right ones.
“We want to thank Joel Libava for helping us slow down, take a breather, and truly understand what is best for us. Anyone thinking about buying a franchise needs to realize there is more to this than just wanting to own a franchise. Talk with Joel Libava-The Franchise King, way before you make ANY decisions, as he knows his stuff and helps you know yours, too. Joel truly is ‘The Franchise King’ and wears his crown well!!!” – George and Regina-Lexington, Kentucky
“Joel Libava is one of the bigget innovators in the franchising world. He a rare thing: an independent, authoritative and resourceful voice on the industry. He’s a good friend to anyone trying to figure out whether or not to invest in a franchise.” – Donald Cranford, Editor, Franchise Direct